We ensure a top quality product. We have established strict controls over our procedures and processes:
- Detailed Quote - We provide the client with a detailed quote based upon their requirements whether they need a component, a combination of components, one of our standard designs, a modified design or a custom home.
- Computerized Design - All of our plans are computer designed and generated producing the technical drawings used to construct your home. We can work with your architect to ensure matching our Canadian product design with your local requirements.
- Materials - We only use the best available materials approved by the client before we start production.
- Control - Quality is checked at all stages of production by our professional staff.
- Transport - Panels and other construction materials are checked for quality, securely packaged, securely placed aboard the container, reinforced against movement and handled with great care so as to avoid damage while being transported to the job site and to ensure there are no missing items.
- Panels - Our panels are designed to be installed by hand or can be lifted by cranes onto the jobsite.
- International Transport - Transportation to our markets is provided by major international carriers located within a short distance from our plant. Scotian Homes International is perfecty located to our international year-round icefree port of Halifax servicing European, Mid and South American and other markets.
- Durability and Energy Efficient - Our wood frame construction technology has proven to be the best materials in a wide variety of environmental conditions. Our homes provide great protection against fire, extreme winds and water/dust/air infiltration. Our homes stay confortably warm in our harsh winters (minus 25 degrees Celsius) and cool in our summers (+ 25 degrees Celsius).
- Healthier indoor environments - Our high quality materials and SuperE technology ensures a healthier indoor environment.
- Quiet Enjoyment - Our durable homes are built to Canadian standards of structural integrity.Our insulating materials ensure great protection against sound and thermal problems.